Remember my ooh-ing and ahh-ing over Cake Lingerie maternity pajamas earlier this year?
Well, this award-winning brand is pioneering the future of highly constructed and beautifully designed, maternity/nursing lingerie and nightwear. They focus on what I want in nursingwear fashion - luxurious quality, fit to perfection.
I kind of miss reviewing maternity fashions, so I want to leave you with one last post… the Top 5 essential pieces for your maternity/nursing wardrobe:
- Vanilla Cream Bra - Vintage elegance & sublime versatility! A cream jacquard flexible wire bra adorned with delicate lace.
- Dark Toffee Bra – A light foam, contour cup, convertible black bra - classic sophistication. The polished texture of matte micro fibre outer fabric combined with the softness of modal floral print lining. The perfect daily nursing bra with 3-way functionality for versatility under outerwear.
- Cotton Candy Bra - The Luxury Seamless Maternity/ Nursing Bra is silky soft & built for comfort. Carefully positioned double-layered side sling, strength panels and T-back structure are designed to maximize lift and support. Ideal during the pregnancy, post childbirth, and as a sleep-bra, when you are rapidly changing in size & shape.
- Toffee Tank – Versatile and figure-hugging, wear this camisole under outerwear or as sleepwear. A hidden in-built bra with molded cups provides a secure profile and fit.
- Chocolate Vanilla Camisole - Made from luxurious modal, this nursing camisole is essential for every pregnant and breastfeeding woman. With gathers in the front and sides, this ultra feminine, astonishingly beautiful garment is soft and stretchy with room for a growing tummy. Moderately built in shelf support, ensures a secure yet non‐restrictive feel.
Check out the amazing new (and pretty!) Cake Lingerie website – for knowledge and ongoing support throughout the duration of your pregnancy and an interactive bra guide, maternity bra book and more!
I’ll be reviewing two of these essential Cake Lingerie pieces in the near future – which two do you want to hear more about?